Sunday 15 March 2009

But I Have To Breathe Without You...

Heyaa People :)
It's me again...obv.
from now on (as i'm kinda crap at thinking) i'm juz gunna call my blogs random parts of song's
^^ todays if from Taylor Swift - Breathe.
They will normally reflect my mood :)
Well i saw the ex on Friday;; i seriously thought i was still madly in love with him after all this time
but then the strangest thing happened... i kinda (lets not go there) with his best friend :/
nd now i'm extremely confused :(
oh well my own stupid fault i supose :/
I think i may have broken my thumb... or rather Shannon may have broken my thumb :L
ooouch
woo i'm on my work experiance tomorra for the next two weeks :)

Personal Not To B.S... : You'll Be Fine, Just Don't Bite Any Body :) xx



right well am gunna fly


Peace.x3

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!

    coool!!! n my placement was awesome tah... lol n i managed not to bite anyone... how was yours?

    n its a shame u had to name your post after a talyor swift song... other than that you're doing awesome!!!

    Lv Charlie

    ReplyDelete